Legal Translation Services
LinguaVox is a language service provider specialised in the translation of technical documents. In fact, the bulk of our document translation projects are of a technical nature. Increased demand for specialist translation services has come about due to globalisation, governmental requirements, and the large-scale expansion of multinational companies.
Therefore, at LinguaVox we have a dedicated team of technical experts that regularly work for transnational firms, governmental bodies, and small firms alike.
Even qualified and experienced translators may fail to convey the meaning of a legal text, due to the peculiarities of legal jargon and terminology. For this reason, at LinguaVox we only allocate legal document translations to specialised legal translators, some of which are practising lawyers themselves. We also require that legal translators are skilled writers in the target language, and knowledgeable about the particular legal writing conventions that apply to both the source and the target languages.
Our legal translators are well versed in the field of law in general and in their chosen specialism, and therefore are able to refer to the history of legal traditions, the differences between the various legal systems, the application of law in different countries, and even specific rulings that have set a precedent in courts around the world. As a client, you can rest assured that the translator in charge of your project will be a legal scholar, in addition to an outstanding translator.
At LinguaVox we work with legal translation specialists who can help you with the translation of your documents in the following legal sub-fields: Administrative Law, Antitrust (Competition) Law, Banking Law, Bankruptcy and Creditor-Debtor Rights Law, Business Law, Civil Rights Law, Commercial Litigation, Corporate Governance and Compliance Law, Corporate Law, Energy Law, Environmental Law, Family Law, Gaming Law, Health Care Law, Immigration Law, Insurance Law, Intellectual Property Law, Labour and Employment Law, Litigation, Mergers & Acquisitions Law, Patent Law, Personal Injury Law, Privacy Law, Private Equity Law, Public Defence, Real Estate & Property Law, Securities Law, Tax Law, Trusts and Estates Administrative Law, Antitrust (Competition) Law, Banking Law, Bankruptcy and Creditor-Debtor Rights Law, Business Law, Civil Rights Law, Commercial Litigation, Corporate Governance and Compliance Law, Corporate Law, Energy Law, Environmental Law, Family Law, Gaming Law, Health Care Law, Immigration Law, Insurance Law, Intellectual Property Law, Labour and Employment Law, Litigation, Mergers & Acquisitions Law, Patent Law, Personal Injury Law, Privacy Law, Private Equity Law, Public Defence, Real Estate & Property Law, Securities Law, Tax Law, Trusts and Estates, etc.
In the last decade, we have successfully translated the following legal document types: Birth certificates, Court pleadings and judgements, Death certificates, Dissolution of Partnership Agreements, Divorce papers, Drivers’ Licenses, Employ Termination and Waiver, Employment Agreements, Employment Rules of Conduct, Equipment Lease Agreements, Grant Deeds, Guaranty Agreements, Industrial Lease, Last Will & Testament, Limited Liability Company Agreements, Limited Partnership Agreements, Loan documents, Marriage certificates, Non-Competition Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Pledge Agreements, Power of attorney, Pre-nuptial Agreements, Quit-Claim Deeds, Settlement Release Agreements, Termination of Lease Agreement, Terms and conditions, University Diplomas, Warranty Deeds, etc.
We can also help you with notarised, legalised, sworn, official and certified document translation services in most countries.
- LinguaVox is a specialist legal translation agency when it comes to English to Spanish Translation Services, but we can confidently provide quality legal translations in over 150 other languages.
- We have a specific quality process in place that applies to legal translations: firstly, a qualified and experienced legal translator translates the document into the target language. Secondly, a reviser (usually a lawyer specialised in the subject matter) reviews the text to ensure accuracy and consistency. Lastly, one of our senior project managers is responsible for verifying the quality of the final document before delivery.
- As evidence of our genuine commitment to delivering a quality legal translation service, we offer a unique triple quality guarantee.
- We can handle legal translations in more than 150 languages: English (USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada), Spanish (Spain, Latin American Spanish), French (France, French-speaking African countries, Canadian French), German, Italian, Portuguese (Portugal) and Brazilian Portuguese, Arabic, Basque, Bengali, Bulgarian, Burmese, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, Afrikaans, Estonian, Finnish, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Urdu, Hungarian, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian, Oriya, Pashto, Persian (Farsi, Dari), Polish, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Croatian, Slovak, Slovene, Swedish, Filipino, Tagalog, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Welsh, Xhosa, etc.
Our translation agency provides ISO 9001/ISO 17100 Certified Professional Translation Services in 150 languages:
- Professional Translation Services
- Certified Translation Services
- Desktop Publishing Services
- Document Translation Services
- Language Interpretation Services
- Legal Translation Services
- Medical Translation Services
- Audiovisual and Multimedia Translation Services
- Patent Translation Services
- Software Localisation Services
- Technical Translation Services
- Urgent Translation Services
- Website Translation Services