Language Interpreting Services
LinguaVox is a reputable professional interpreting services agency with over 22 years’ experience in providing language interpreters to satisfied clients in Italy, the UK, Spain, Switzerland, Germany, Austria, France, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Spain, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, etc.
Being able to count on professional interpreting services is undoubtedly a great advantage in the corporate world. In an increasingly globalised world, it is unusual for a company not to liaise with foreign providers, collaborators, and clients. The vast majority of industries today organise annual international conferences, and although English is considered the corporate world’s global language, providing attendees with information in their own language can greatly enhance the reputation of any company. The need for interpreting services can arise in other situations too. For example, you may need to initiate contact with a potential client abroad, but cannot get past the receptionist, who does not speak English. Are you willing to forgo a business opportunity due to language barriers?
Specialised Language Interpreting Division
Flawless communication is essential in the business world. Miscommunication can result in massive financial losses and in permanently impaired opportunities for growth and expansion. There is no reason why you should expose your business to that dreary scenario. LinguaVox is a global translation agency with a specialised language interpreting division that can help you find the most adequate language service. We have agencies both in Europe and in the United States, from which we manage a large team of qualified interpreters who can assist you in more than 150 languages, including less popular languages like Amharic, Nepali, Dari, and Burmese. Our agency complies with international quality management standards and with industry-specific regulations. In addition, we have rigorous translation quality control procedures in place, so that you receive exactly the service you expect.
LinguaVox understands that the expenses associated with hiring a qualified interpreter can be high. Due to this reason, we do our best to minimise the costs we pass on to you by locating interpreters who are based near your local area. Currently, we are able to provide local interpreting services in the major European and North American cities, but you are welcome to contact us any time to enquire about our services in areas other than those mentioned above.
Language Interpreters in most languages
We offer language interpreting services in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Arabic, Basque, Bengali, Bulgarian, Burmese, Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Afrikaans, Estonian, Finnish, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Urdu, Hungarian, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian, Oriya, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Croatian, Slovak, Slovene, Swedish, Filipino, Tagalog, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Welsh, Xhosa, etc.
Language Interpreting Modalities
As a specialised interpreting agency, LinguaVox covers all aspects of language interpretation. We can help you with the following:
- Whispered interpreting (also known by its French name, chuchotage). This is the service you would require if only a small number of people cannot understand the language being spoken by the majority of attendees. The interpreter would translate exclusively for the small group, without interfering with the speech or conversation.
- Simultaneous or Conference interpreting. This is one of the most popular variations of language interpreting. In simultaneous interpreting, the interpreter is not in direct contact with the speakers, but he / she sits in a booth equipped with headphones and a microphone. As the interpreter translates the speaker’s words, attendees hear the interpreted version in their own language via their headphones.
- Consecutive interpreting is usually required in press conferences or when foreign clients or delegations visit your company. The interpreter translates only after the source language speaker has finished a sentence or segment of speech, which demands excellent memory abilities and outstanding attention for detail.
- Telephone interpreting is a variant of consecutive interpreting that focuses on telephone conversations or conference calls.
- Liaison and relay interpreting services could be the ideal solution if you hold multilingual meetings that involve several target languages.
Our translation agency provides ISO 9001/ISO 17100 Certified Professional Translation Services in 150 languages:
- Professional Translation Services
- Certified Translation Services
- Desktop Publishing Services
- Document Translation Services
- Language Interpretation Services
- Legal Translation Services
- Medical Translation Services
- Audiovisual and Multimedia Translation Services
- Patent Translation Services
- Software Localisation Services
- Technical Translation Services
- Urgent Translation Services
- Website Translation Services