Certified Translation Services
LinguaVox is a well-established and reputable ISO 9010 & ISO 17100 certified translation agency with over 22 years’ experience in providing certified translation services to satisfied clients in the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Spain, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, etc.
A high percentage of people will require a certified translation service at some point in their lives. Perhaps you are a graduate who studied abroad and have recently returned to your home country. In that case, you may require a certified translation of your university diploma and / or your academic transcripts. If you are considering emigration, governmental departments may ask for a long list of certified documents, such as birth certificates, passport copies, marriage certificates, and penal records, among many others. Those involved in a court case often need to provide certified statements or medical records. There are numerous instances in which a reliable certified translation service is required.
Official, Certified or Sworn Translation Services in most countries
LinguaVox is a language service provider with a Certified Translation division. We work with a selected team of certified and sworn translators in order to ensure that your translation requirements are met with the highest levels of professionalism, accuracy, and compliance. The issue of compliance is particularly poignant in the certified translation field, since every country (and sometimes every governmental department) has in place a different set of requirements that apply to sworn and certified translations. In other words, there are no universal standards that determine who can become a sworn / certified translator.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you require country-specific advice. And since sworn translations and certified documents have full validity as legally-binding documents before a court, at LinguaVox we make sure that every certified translator we employ meets the specific requirements of the countries involved. We take no chances with the quality of our services.
In addition to country or institution–specific requirements, the translation industry is regulated by international standards that govern the quality management process. Our company is fully certified to ISO 9001 and ISO 17100 standards. We have also implemented stringent internal quality control processes, carried out by a team of senior project managers with an excellent eye for detail and extensive experience as translators. Our comprehensive database of certified translators allows us to provide services in more than 150 languages, including minority languages spoken in Africa and Asia.
Certified Translation Services in the UK and other countries
The appointment of certified translators in the United Kingdom requires that translators take a specialised course in Public Service Interpreting. Translators must pass an examination which will allow them to enter the national public service interpreting field. Candidates must choose a specialism (health, law, or local government). Successful performance at the examination translates into becoming certified by a well-respected professional body.
In addition, a sworn / certified translator providing services to any official body must include a closing paragraph at the end of the document being translated, in which he or she attests to the fact that the translator has knowledge of both the source and the target languages. The document must be signed and dated by the translator in order to be considered legally valid.
By virtue of its membership to the European Union, the United Kingdom requires that official documents that are to be used within the Union are subject to a sworn translation in order to be fully binding.
Online Certified Translators
- We can handle notarised, official, certified and sworn translation services in virtually any country. We have sucessfully provided worldwide clients with certified translations into English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Arabic, Basque, Bengali, Bulgarian, Burmese, Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Afrikaans, Estonian, Finnish, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Urdu, Hungarian, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian, Oriya, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Croatian, Slovak, Slovene, Swedish, Filipino, Tagalog, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Welsh, Xhosa, etc.
- LinguaVox is an international certified translation agency offering multilingual certified translation services in the UK, the USA, and most other countries. We can manage sworn translations, notarised translations, official translations, and certified translations in over 150 languages and 1,500 languages combinations. We work with target country certified translators: sworn English to Spanish translators accredited by the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Spain, English to French sworn translators authorised by French authorities, etc.
Our translation agency provides ISO 9001/ISO 17100 Certified Professional Translation Services in 150 languages:
- Professional Translation Services
- Certified Translation Services
- Desktop Publishing Services
- Document Translation Services
- Language Interpretation Services
- Legal Translation Services
- Medical Translation Services
- Audiovisual and Multimedia Translation Services
- Patent Translation Services
- Software Localisation Services
- Technical Translation Services
- Urgent Translation Services
- Website Translation Services