Certified Translation Services from and into French
Online French Translation Services Company
LinguaVox is specialised in providing professional translation services from French to English and English to French to clients in the UK, Europe and around the world.
The global reach of French means that the demand for translations is high. It´s one of the languages we translate into most, as numerous businesses market their products to a French-speaking audience. The strong links between the UK and France also lead to the need for certified translations in the UK or sworn translations in France for official documents for offical use, for example birth certificates, marriage certificates, company registration documents etc.
LinguaVox’s certified translation services into French have helped thousands of clients, both businesses and individuals, to use their documents in the French-speaking world, whether that be in Europe, Africa or the Americas.
LinguaVox translation agency – your trusted French language partner
French is one of the most-spoken languages in the world. It´s not only the official language of 29 countries, but also one of European Commission’s working languages, and an official language of the UN, NATO, UNESCO, WTO, and many others. According to recent research, it is expected that by 2050, 7 percent of the world’s population will be able to speak French, whether as a first or as a second language.
Hundreds of international clients have trusted LinguaVox as their chosen specialised French translation agency over the past two decades. Our professional French-language translators translate thousands of words in a range of technical specialisms, such as law, finance, engineering, industry, medicine etc.
Request a quote for an ISO 17100 compliant document translation services into or from French below.
Certified translation services into French for France, Canadian French or African French – a small but important difference!
While French has a clearly defined set of rules spelling, grammar and syntax, there are some significant differences between the variants spoken in France, other European countries such as Belgium or Switzerland, Canada or French-speaking countries in Africa.
The differences between European and Canadian French can be compared to those between British and American English. Social and historical events influenced the development of Canadian French, which followed a different evolutive path to European French. Canadian French has numerous English loan words, or anglicisms, which are not so prevalent in European French. There are also terminological differences between both variants. For instance, a beverage is a “boisson” in European French, but a “breuvage” in Canadian French. “Dinner” is called “souper” in Canada, but “dîner” in Europe, and an e-mail is a “courriel” in Canadian French, but not in European French.
We see the same with African French, which has taken on many distinctive traits in terms of pronunciation, vocabulary, and syntax. These differences are often country-specific, which is understandable given that there are 29 different African countries in the Organisation internationale de la Francophonie
Every French translation agency should be aware of the differences between the main variations of the French language and advise their clients accordingly. At LinguaVox we believe that translated documents should be correct linguistically, and in cultural and geographic terms. We work with in-country linguists to provide you with the correct variant of French wherever you are going to use the translation.
LinguaVox’s range of French translation services includes:
- English into French and French into English document translations, carried out by in-country translators.
- We offer technical document translations in the fields of medicine, law, engineering, international aid, computing, government, pharmaceuticals, etc.
- Certified translations and sworn translations, for use in France, Canada, the United Kingdom, the United States, etc.
- Website translations, desktop publishing (DTP), software localisation, multimedia translations
- Creation, translation and embedding of subtitles in French and English.
We also offer online language services between European, African and Canadian French and other languages, including Spanish, German, Chinese, Arabic, Turkish, etc.
Contact us if you are interested in receiving our translation price list or if you wish to request a free quote.
We work with professional, specialised French translators who are located in various French-speaking countries.
All of LinguaVox’s linguists are recruited in accordance with ISO 17100 requirements. They must have one of the following:
- university-level studies in translation studies
- university-level studies in non-translation related subject and at least two years of full-time professional translation experience
- at least five years of full time professional translation experience
LinguaVox UK translation company´s native translators are based in various English-speaking countries and can offer technical translations and document translations from French and over 150 other languages into English.
Our English translators are selected only as per ISO 17100 requirements, meaning that they are both qualified and experienced. We can offer document translations in a range of technical fields, such as law, marketing, medicine, technical translations, engineering, accounting etc. We also offer French to English certified document translations of official documents such as birth certificates, deeds, wills and testaments, etc, for use in the UK or elsewhere.
- Arabic Translation Services
- Basque Translation Services
- Bengali Translation Services
- Bulgarian Translation Services
- Burmese Translation Services
- Catalan Translation Services
- Chinese Translation Services
- Czech Translation Services
- Danish Translation Services
- Dutch Translation Services
- English Translation Services
- Estonian Translation Services
- Finnish Translation Services
- French Translation Services
- German Translation Services
- Greek Translation Services
- Hebrew Translation Services
- Hindi-Urdu Translation Services
- Hungarian Translation Services
- Indonesian Translation Services
- Irish Translation Services
- Italian Translation Services
- Japanese Translation Services
- Javanese Translation Services
- Kannada Translation Services
- Korean Translation Services
- Latvian Translation Services
- Lithuanian Translation Services
- Malay Translation Services
- Malayalam Translation Services
- Marathi Translation Services
- Norwegian Translation Services
- Oriya Translation Services
- Pashto Translation Services
- Persian Translation Services
- Polish Translation Services
- Portuguese Translation Services
- Punjabi Translation Services
- Romanian Translation Services
- Russian Translation Services
- Serbo-croatian Translation Services
- Slovak Translation Services
- Slovene Translation Services
- Spanish Translation Services
- Swedish Translation Services
- Tagalog Translation Services
- Tamil Translation Services
- Telugu Translation Services
- Thai Translation Services
- Turkish Translation Services
- Ukrainian Translation Services
- Vietnamese Translation Services
- Welsh Translation Services