Are you looking for a Finnish translation agency?
Our comprehensive range of Finnish translation services includes:[custom_list style=”list-1″]
- English to Finnish and Finnish to English document translations, carried out by qualified and experienced translators who only work into their mother tongue
- Certified and sworn translations from and into Finnish, thanks to our team of fully certified translators in Finland and in many other countries in Europe and the Americas
- Finnish language interpreting services. Our Finnish interpreters are available in most Finnish (Helsinki, Espoo, Tampere, Vantaa, Turku, Oulu, Jyväskylä, Lahti, Kuopio, Pori), European, and North American cities, and are able to provide professional interpretation in all its modalities (consecutive, simultaneous, relay, teleconference, etc.)
- Software localisation services in Finnish
- Finnish Multimedia translations. We have a large database of Finnish narrators, voice-overs, voice actors, and professionals in dubbing and subtitling
- Desktop publishing in Finnish, typesetting, and web design in Finnish, carried out by expert users of Quark Xpress, Photoshop, PageMaker, and many others
For information about our translation fees, send us an email.
Professional Finnish Translation Services
Finnish (or Suomi) is the official language of over 5 million Finnish people, and of one million of ethnic Finns, living in Estonia, Russia, Sweden, the Republic of Karelia, and Norway. There are also important Finnish-speaking communities in Brazil, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
Finnish dialects are often classified into Western and Eastern dialects, which in turn are further sub-classified into minor dialects. Furthermore, there are two linguistic variations: the so-called standard language (mainly used in news broadcasts, official documents, and formal occasions), and the spoken language variation, which is also used in the media and by the majority of Finnish speakers in their daily activities.
The Finnish economy is highly dependent on the industrial sector, with electronics, manufacturing, and engineering being the key sectors, along with the petrochemical, paper, and energy industries. Although many Finnish speakers can speak English, only specialised technical translators are able to handle the increasing volume of technical documentation like user guides, product labels, patents, and legal documents. Moreover, by translating your website or promotional materials into Finnish, you would be tapping into a 6-million people market.
Although not a Finnish translation agency, our both our US and European translation agencies can help you with techncial translations from and into Finnish.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you require top quality Finnish to English or English to Finnish translation services.