LinguaVox S.L. is a translation agency with offices in Europe and the United States (Dearborn, Michigan). Our twelve years of experience in the technical translation market have positioned LinguaVox as a leading language service provider, who can provide Malay Translation Services. We also offer translations in more than 150 languages and in thousands of language combinations.
Malay (or Malaysian) is the official language of four Asian nations: Malaysia, Indonesia (where it is known as Indonesian), Singapore, and the Sultanate of Brunei. When both Indonesian and Malay are taken into account, the Malay language is spoken by approximately 180 million people.
It must be noted that the Malay version spoken in Brunei is not generally understood by other Malay speakers. Also, while Malay is written using the Latin alphabet in Malaysia, Indonesia, and Singapore, Brunei uses both the Latin and the Arabic scripts. This is particularly relevant to foreign businesses considering venturing into the Bruneian economy, since the Sultanate is the world’s fifth richest nation thanks to its oil-based economy, which accounts for almost 90 per cent of Brunei’s GDP. Foreign investment is also being heavily promoted.
Our Malay translation department is made up of professional and experienced translators, revisers, reviewers, proofreaders, project managers, voice actors, software localisers, and many other experts in Malay language and culture. Our ISO 17100 compliant Malay translations are backed up by a triple quality guarantee, as we hold international quality certifications (ISO 9001 and ISO 17100), in addition to a strict system of internal quality checks.
Professional Malay Translation Services
We offer the following Malay language services:
- Document translation from Malay into English and from English into Malay, carried out by translators who only work into their mother tongue, and who specialise in the most diverse array of technical subjects: oil and gas production, banking, patents, tourism, insurance, medicine, law, government, agriculture, and many others. Every document is checked by a team of Malay reviewers, proofreaders, and project managers to ensure the highest quality standards
- Sworn and certified translations. Our Malay translators have been duly authorised by the relevant authorities to provide sworn and certified translations
- Malay interpreters in hundreds of cities worldwide
- Specialised software and videogame localisers
- Website translators
- Typesetters and desktop publishers
- Male and female Malay voice actors, narrators, voice-overs, plus dubbing and subtitling services in both Malay scripts
- Translations between Malay and other languages (Chinese, Japanese, German, Dutch, etc.)