Are you looking for a professional Itailan translation agency or an Italian language service provider offering translations between Italian and most world languages? LinguaVox S.L. is a technical translation agency that has been providing top-quality Italian translation services for over a decade. Our offices in Europe and in the United States, along with our extensive database of translators, allow us to handle Italian translation requests of the most diverse nature. Our current language offer includes 150 languages and well over 1,000 language combinations, so we are not only qualified to help you with your Italian to English or English to Italian translation projects, but also with translations involving Italian, German, Spanish, French, Danish, Hebrew, Chinese, Arabic, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, and many other language pairs.
LinguaVox is one of the few translation agencies that has been awarded both ISO 9001 and ISO 17100 recognition. These certifications serve as a guarantee to our clients, who can rest assured that our quality management systems are superb at all times. In addition, we have implemented additional internal quality checks, performed by expert project managers. These elements constitute our triple quality guarantee, which applies to all our Italian translation services.
Our professional Italian translators provide multimedia, website, patent, medical, legal, technical, and certified translations.
Online Italian Language Services
Italian is spoken by 13 per cent of the European population (approximately 65 million people). When the total number of Italian speakers around the world is added up, that figure increases to 85 million. Italian is the official language of the Italian Republic, the Republic of San Marino, Vatican City, Switzerland, and parts of Slovenia and Croatia. It is also one of the European Union’s 23 official languages. Due to historical and political reasons, Italian is also used in administrative, educational, and commercial settings in Libya and Eritrea. In addition, there are millions of Italian speakers in the Americas, mainly in Brazil (1,5 million), Argentina (1,5 million), and the United States (1 million).
Historically, Italian cities were considered “city-states”. This factor contributed to the wide regional variation that exists between Italian dialects. There are at least 13 major Italian dialects, some of which are considered by linguists as languages in their own right (Neapolitan, Sicilian, Venetian, Sardinian, etc.). In turn, each of these variants has multiple subdialects.
If you are an International or Italian translation agency or company, and you wish to get a personalized offer for our translation services, do not hesitate to contact us.
Professional Italian Translation Services
Our translation company offers the following specialised services:[custom_list style=”list-7″]
- Technical translations from English into Italian. Our English into Italian translators are specialised in hundreds of technical fields, including law, manufacturing, automotive, chemical, patents, medicine, education, government, information technology, etc. We will assign your English into Italian project to a team of translators, revisers, reviewers, and proofreaders who live in Italy and are acquainted with the local dialectal variations
- Italian into English translations, carried out by experienced translators who possess an excellent command of Italian, and are native speakers of English (whether it is British, American, Australian, or Canadian English)
- Italian language interpreters, with experience in whispered, over-the-phone, teleconference, relay, consecutive, simultaneous, and liaison interpreting. Our team of interpreters is available in almost every Italian city (Rome, Milan, Naples, Turin, Palermo, Genoa, Bologna, Florence, Bari, Catania, Venice, Verona, Messina, Padua) and in hundreds of cities throughout Europe and America. We offer tailor-made solutions to clients requiring interpreting services on the occasion of receiving Italian delegations, clients, and business partners
- Sworn and certified translations of legal documents, medical reports, university transcripts, etc.
- Multimedia translation services in Italian (voice-over, subtitling, and dubbing services, as well as male and female Italian voice actors, narrators, etc.)
- Italian website, software, and videogame localisation services
- Urgent translations between Italian and a long list of other languages (overnight, same-day, and rush translations)
- Our clients include Italian translation agencies, multinational companies, etc.
- Do not hesitate to contact us for a free translation quote.