Are you looking for a professional Danish translation agency? LinguaVox is an established translation agency that offers professional translations between Danish and most European languages, including (but not limited to) English, French, German, Spanish, and Finnish. All our translation services are covered by a unique triple quality guarantee. In the first place, as a client you can rest assured that our quality management procedures conform to the strictest international standards. We are certified to ISO 9001 standards. Secondly, we adhere to the best industry-specific practices, as evidenced by our ISO 17100 certification. Last but not least, we implement a series of internal quality checks that are applied to every one of the projects entrusted to us. Do not hesitate to contact us for a free translation quote for Danish Translation Services.
In addition, we believe that top-quality translation services can only be produced by qualified professionals. For that reason, we require that our Danish translators have a recognised qualification in Translation, between two and five years of experience in the translation industry, and proven specialist knowledge in their specialist subject matter(s). By selecting only the best translators, LinguaVox is able to handle Danish into English and English into Danish translations in virtually every field, including engineering, life and medical sciences, biotechnology, patents, advertising, electronics, insurance, software localisation, and many more.
Despite the recession that has affected most European countries, the Danish economy is set to continue growing during 2012 and 2013, and this fact has prompted many companies to invest in or trade with a number of Danish firms. The financial and banking sector are particularly strong in Denmark. The country is also a key producer of bio-energy, natural gas, and oil, to a lesser extent.
The stability of the Danish economy and the numerous business opportunities have caused an increase in the demand for English to Danish and Danish to English translation services. Moreover, Danish is not only spoken in Denmark, but also in the Faroe Islands and Greenland, which are both key players in the fishing industry worldwide.
ONLINE PROFESSIONAL DANISH TRANSLATION SERVICES
Our Danish translation agency offers a full range of translation services, including:
- Danish into English document translations. LinguaVox is a translation agency specialising in technical translations. We can help you with the translation of patents, annual reports, data sheets, product catalogues, and websites, just to name a few of our document translation services. We guarantee that your project will be allocated to a translator with excellent command of Danish and native-like proficiency in the English variant that you require
- English into Danish document translation, carried out by qualified and specialised Danish language translators
- Danish language interpreting services. Our Danish language interpreting division provides every modality of interpretation that you may require, including consecutive, simultaneous, teleconference, over-the-phone, and liaison. We work with an extensive team of experienced interpreters in almost every Danish city (Copenhagen, Aarhus, Odense, Aalborg, Frederiksberg, Esbjerg, Gentofte, Gladsaxe, Randers, Kolding, Horsens, Lyngby-Taarbæk, Vejle, etc.), and in the major European and North American centres
- Sworn and certified translations, carried out by a team of Danish translators appointed by the Danish Department of Companies and Commerce (if you require your certified translation service in Denmark), or approved by the relevant authorities of the country in question
- Desktop publishing, software localisation, and multimedia translation services with a special focus on the Danish market
- Contact us if you are interested in our translation price list.